Community Day Terms and Conditions
Monical's Pizza works with area non-profit organizations to raise money with a minimum of effort.
Our program is very simple. Schedule a Monday or Tuesday community day at Monical's Pizza for your group with our easy online request form. Then bring your family and friends! Enjoy a delicious dinner, including our famous thin crust pizzas, mouth-watering pastas and garden-fresh salads. Monical's Pizza will donate 20% of each bill to your organization.
Community Day Guidelines:
- Event may not be on a holiday.
- Event must be scheduled at least 30 days in advance.
- Only one event per community, per day.
- Event is good from open to close of participating locations.
- Event is valid on full price Dine In Menu (no carry out discounts taken)
- Alcohol and/or gift card sales are not eligible and are removed from total of ticket.
- Flier MUST accompany guest check for accounting to process donation.
- Community Day is available to all Non for Profit Groups (Churches, Schools, Teams). Individual benefits are not eligible for this program. The check must be written to a non for profit organization. A group may be asked to present proof of Non for Profit status (E-99, etc.)
- A group is limited to one event per 6 months. A parent organization may schedule different groups within the organization no less than 45 days apart.
- Community Day is not available on holidays, and it is not available between Thanksgiving and New Year's.
- Participants may not pass out fliers in the restaurant or parking lot prior to or during their event.
- Do not stuff postal boxes as the Post Office will assess a charge.
- Unless your organization has multiple branches in other areas, limit your restaurant choices to your community only. You may choose a maximum of three locations, but please only choose locations that will be attended by your supporters.
What we do:
- We set up your date.
- We mail copies of your flier to the location of your choice about 2-3 weeks ahead of your scheduled date.
- We provide you with a press release and public service announcement that you can fill out and submit to your local paper or radio station.
- We post your flier on our website on the Community Day calendar approximately 3-4 weeks prior to your event.
- We host your community day from open to close at your selected location(s).
- We send you a check for 20% of each bill accompanied by your flier within 30 days of your community day.
What you do:
Hints for a successful event:
- Get the fliers in the hands of supporters that will come.
- Pass them out at meetings, services & parties.
- Remind your organization as often as possible.
- Put the date on your organization calendar.
- Have each member take fliers to pass out to supporters.
- Develop a phone tree to remind supporters the day before.
To find a date and schedule your event:
Select the "Community Day Calendar" option in the Fundraising menu to look for available dates.
After finding an open date for your organization, select and complete the "Community Day Registration Form".
All program materials and rewards are free of charge to non-profit organizations.
For additional questions about the program, let us know!